The first stage of work was to perform a pre-implementation analysis, which was aimed at:
- getting acquainted with the client’s organization
- defining an unambiguous interpretation of customer requirements
- determining the method of meeting the requirements
- choosing the right tools, including the eCommerce system
- defining the system configuration rules
- defining the necessary functionalities
- defining additional functionalities
- prioritization of requirements
- recognition of the required integration with existing systems
As a result of the analysis, we have developed a list of requirements, a Magento 2 implementation plan and a training plan for BISON S.A. crew so that people responsible for online sales can make the most of the advantages of the new version of the store.
The team performing the analysis:
Senior eCommerce Project Manager – responsible for collecting requirements, consulting and coordinating work during the execution of the order.
Senior Magento Developer – responsible for translating the business assumptions of the project into technical solutions along with a potential list of extensions.
DevOps – the server administrator is responsible for recommendations regarding the server infrastructure in order to ensure the stable operation of the ecommerce platform.