- Administrator – Aurora Creation Sp. z o.o., ul. Dąbrowskiego 28, 15-872 Białystok POLAND (Poland)
- Cookies – IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the user accesses the administrator’s website.
- Device – an electronic device through which the user gains access to the administrator’s website.
- User – means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a contract for the provision of electronic services may be provided in accordance with the regulations and the law.
- Cookie files record the activity of the website user by recognising the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a way that is optimal considering the individual preferences of the user.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for devices which users need to access the administrator’s website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to enter users’ devices.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
III. Automatic data collection by the website
The website does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in cookies when using the website. Cookies are small text files sent by the website and stored on your computer containing certain information related to the use of the website. The cookies used by the website may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are also stored after using the website.
Below are presented cookies used on auroracreation.com together with the purpose for which they are used:
A group of cookies to identify the user – the purpose of the application: to eliminate the need to repeat the processes taking place on the site.
A group of statistical cookies – the purpose of the application: these cookies allow the collection of information about the way in which the website is used, in particular, use Google Analytics.
A group of functional cookies – the purpose of the application: these cookies allow the browser to remember the choices made by the visitors to the auroracreation.pl website, enabling the adaptation of advertising content to their interests.
In all cases, you can block the installation of cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. Should problems occur, we advise you to use the browser’s help file or contact the manufacturer of the browser you use.
In addition to cookies, the online store may also collect data normally available to system administrators in the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in them may include your IP address, type of platform and web browser, internet provider and the address of the page from which you entered the website. Some subpages on the website and other means of communication may contain so-called “Web beacons” (so-called electronic pictures). These make it possible to receive information such as the IP address of the computer which accessed the page on which the web beacon was posted, page URL number, page loading time, type of browser, as well as information contained in cookies, to assess the effectiveness of our ads. These data will be archived and used for statistical analysis and evaluation of the website users’ global traffic. This data will not be combined with any personal data provided by you.
IV. Ways to determine the conditions of storage or the access to cookies
- The user has the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the website will be possible, except for the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
- The user may independently and at any time change the cookies settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the user’s device through cookies. The user may make changes to the settings referred to above using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them whenever cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Users may delete cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser they use.